As the JobsOhio Network partner for Southern & Eastern Ohio, the APEG team stands ready to assist companies looking to locate here and facilitates the growth of businesses that already call the region home.
740.753.5359 | email@example.com
Businesses thrive here.
The APEG region of Southern and Eastern Ohio is home to a strong manufacturing heritage with a capable labor surplus, centrally located with excellent access to U.S. east coast, Midwest, and southern markets as well as Canadian markets.
Home to 33 Fortune 500 manufacturing, distribution and back office locations with excellent freight options: uncongested 4-lane highways, two interstates, Ohio River access, and two Class A railways.
Ohio’s low-tax environment supports business growth and APEG’s inexpensive cost of living translates into affordable wages, providing a low cost business environment. The cheapest natural gas in the nation due to the presence of shale gas also helps businesses maximize investments. The region as a whole is home to a population of over 1 Million.
And we always have new things to share. Learn more by visiting one of the following links.
Featured Success Story
We’re proud to tell you about the region’s recent successes.
Rocky Brands is undergoing a 94,000 square foot expansion of its Hocking County distribution center in Logan, Ohio. The current distribution center covers nearly 192,000 square feet. A groundbreaking for the event was held on Monday, August 19 at 10 a.m. Read the full story
Target Growth Industries
APEG REGION AT A GLANCE
- The cheapest energy in the nation thanks to the Utica and Marcellus Shale plays
- Largest and most rural of all the JobsOhio regions with excellent logistical infrastructure, a traditional work ethic and deep history of manufacturing + a documented skilled labor surplus
- Several cities ranked Top Micropolitans in the US by Site Selection Magazine for several recent years in a row
- Nine premiere industrial sites for sale directly on the Ohio River + 451 miles of shoreline and more than 125 ports
- Nine featured inland sites, including four SiteOhio Authenticated Sites, plus hundreds of other sites in varying capacities and sizes
- Nine targeted growth industries to help you succeed: Polymers & Plastics, Energy Production, Food, Automotive & Aerospace, Petrochemical, Manufactured Hardwood Manufacturing, Metals Fabrication, Logistics, Consumer Products
- Abundant water for manufacturing
- For Sale or LeaseDan Evans Industrial Park – Phase II Acres: 76.719 Zoning: No zoning County: Gallia $2,000,000 - negotiable View Property Page
- For SaleLogan-Hocking Commerce Park Acres: 40.17 Zoning: M-1 Industrial County: Hocking $30,000 / acre View Property Page
- For SaleSouth Central Ohio Industrial Park Acres: 187.42 Zoning: Industrial County: Highland $20,000 per acre View Property Page