OhioSE Regional Manager of Strategic Partnerships and Engagement
OhioSE dba “Ohio Southeast Economic Development,” a non-profit organization serving 25 counties in southern and eastern Ohio is seeking applicants to fill the position of Regional Manager of Strategic Partnerships and Engagement. The Regional Manager will help southeastern Ohio communities develop economic development strategies and action steps. The Regional Manager will be very active networking with regional leaders to promote the strategies, partnerships, services, and resources of APEG and JobsOhio.
Education and Experience: At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in Economic Development, Government Affairs, Public Relations, Communications, or related field. Existing relationships in the region will be a definite advantage. Applicants should live near assigned region. Bachelor’s Degree required.
The Regional Manager is a full time job with competitive salary and benefits. Send resume to Carolyn Brainard at email@example.com.
OhioSE Regional Talent Manager
OhioSE dba “Ohio Southeast Economic Development,” a non-profit organization serving 25 counties in southern and eastern Ohio is seeking applicants to fill the position of Regional Talent Manager (RTM).
The RTM serves as a regional resource in the development of talent proposals for companies seeking to expand existing operations or introduce new operations to a community. Develops a service delivery infrastructure combined of local, regional and JobsOhio identified partners for businesses to draw upon in the execution of their talent strategies. Acts as a knowledge collector and connector between businesses and entities that can pro-actively affect the output of talent in occupation areas of importance to companies in the region. View full job posting here.
OhioSE Project Manager
OhioSE is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve in the capacity of Project Manager. The individual will act on behalf of OhioSE and JobsOhio to assist in the creation, retention, expansion and attraction of companies in a 25 county region of Ohio, with the goal of closing deals that secure new capital investment and jobs in Ohio with a positive return on investment.
Project Managers will be charged with managing all aspects of regional deals, including:
- Identify growing companies and industries and potential projects
- Define project needs with participating companies
- Identify and connect key resources, assets and alliances
- Identify and package appropriate state and local incentives
- Present projects for approval of incentives
- Assist in the execution of contracts
- Assist and train local economic development partners in the region to document available properties for upload into ZoomProspector, JobsOhio’ s prospect database to make certain all necessary data fields are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Assist the OhioSE Site Coordinator in site search activities as needed, including completion and review of Requests For Information (RFIs) and review of sites and buildings for compliance with search parameters and the gathering of information related to both.
- Assist local development partners access site development resources of JobsOhio. View full job posting here.