OhioSE works with companies to access JobsOhio performance-based incentives that assist companies that are starting, relocating or expanding operations in Southern or Eastern Ohio.
Funding decisions are based on a number of project factors, including but not limited to job creation, payroll figures, fixed-asset investment commitment, project location and project return on investment. Explore the links below to learn more.
- JobsOhio Economic Development Grant
- JobsOhio Growth Fund
- Research and Development Center Grant
- JobsOhio Revitalization Program
- JobsOhio Workforce Grant
- Research and Development Investment Loan Fund
- 166 Direct Loan
- Ohio Enterprise Bond Fund
- Innovation Ohio Loan Fund
- Roadwork Development (629) Funds